2011 Connecticut Code
Title 19a Public Health and Well-Being
Chapter 368q Medicolegal Investigations
- Sec. 19a-400. (Formerly Sec. 19-525). Short title: Medicolegal Investigations Act.
- Sec. 19a-401. (Formerly Sec. 19-526). Commission on Medicolegal Investigations. Regulations.
- Sec. 19a-402. (Formerly Sec. 19-526a). Commission within Department of Public Health for administrative purposes.
- Sec. 19a-403. (Formerly Sec. 19-527). Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. Fees. Regulations.
- Sec. 19a-404. (Formerly Sec. 19-528). Chief Medical Examiner.
- Sec. 19a-405. (Formerly Sec. 19-529). Deputy Chief Medical Examiner. Staff.
- Sec. 19a-406. (Formerly Sec. 19-530). Powers and duties of Chief Medical Examiner. Certified pathologists. Autopsies.
- Sec. 19a-407. (Formerly Sec. 19-531). Reports of deaths. Procedure.
- Sec. 19a-408. (Formerly Sec. 19-532). Disposition of body after proceedings.
- Sec. 19a-409. (Formerly Sec. 19-533). Issuance of death certificate.
- Sec. 19a-410. (Formerly Sec. 19-534). Laboratories.
- Sec. 19a-411. (Formerly Sec. 19-535). Records.
- Sec. 19a-412. (Formerly Sec. 19-536). Records as evidence.
- Sec. 19a-413. (Formerly Sec. 19-537). Exhuming of bodies.
- Sec. 19a-414. (Formerly Sec. 19-538). Expenditures.
- Sec. 19a-415. Development and publication of brochure by Office of Chief Medical Examiner.
- Sec. 19a-415a. Release of biologic material of a deceased person.
- Secs. 19a-416 to 19a-419.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.