2011 Connecticut Code
Title 19a Public Health and Well-Being
Chapter 368n Houses of Assignation
- Sec. 19a-345. (Formerly Sec. 19-316). Houses of assignation, lewdness and prostitution, nuisances.
- Sec. 19a-346. (Formerly Sec. 19-317). Injunction.
- Sec. 19a-347. (Formerly Sec. 19-318). Disobeying injunction; penalty.
- Sec. 19a-348. (Formerly Sec. 19-319). Judgment and abatement; fees.
- Sec. 19a-349. (Formerly Sec. 19-320). Action by state's attorney. Fines.
- Sec. 19a-350. (Formerly Sec. 19-321). Owner may give bond.
- Sec. 19a-351. (Formerly Sec. 19-322). Penalty upon issuance of permanent injunction.
- Sec. 19a-352. (Formerly Sec. 19-323). Nuisance. Penalty.
- Secs. 19a-353 and 19a-354.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.