2011 Connecticut Code
Title 19a Public Health and Well-Being
Chapter 368l Carcinogenic Substances
- Sec. 19a-329. (Formerly Sec. 19-169p). Definitions.
- Sec. 19a-330. (Formerly Sec. 19-169q). Report required; contents.
- Sec. 19a-331. (Formerly Sec. 19-169r). Identification of carcinogenic substances. Regulations.
- Sec. 19a-332. Definitions: Asbestos.
- Sec. 19a-332a. Regulations. Fees.
- Sec. 19a-332b. Notice.
- Sec. 19a-332c. Inspections. Orders issued by commissioner. Court order.
- Sec. 19a-332d. Criminal penalties.
- Sec. 19a-332e. Civil penalties. Regulations.
- Sec. 19a-333. Regulations re asbestos-containing materials in schools.
- Sec. 19a-334.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.