2011 Connecticut Code
Title 19a Public Health and Well-Being
Chapter 368k Crematories
- Sec. 19a-320. (Formerly Sec. 19-165). Erection and maintenance of crematories. Certificates of inspection. Fees.
- Sec. 19a-321. (Formerly Sec. 19-166). Crematories at public institutions.
- Sec. 19a-322. (Formerly Sec. 19-167). Records and certificates.
- Sec. 19a-323. (Formerly Sec. 19-168). Cremation authorized. Cremation certificate or permit for final disposition required. Fee payable in certain cases.
- Sec. 19a-324. (Formerly Sec. 19-169). Penalty.
- Secs. 19a-325 to 19a-328.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.