2011 Connecticut Code
Title 19a Public Health and Well-Being
Chapter 368g Lung Disease, Tuberculosis, Chronic Illness and Breast and Cervical Cancer
- Sec. 19a-250. (Formerly Sec. 19-112a). Definitions.
- Sec. 19a-251. (Formerly Sec. 19-113b). Chronic disease hospital superintendents.
- Sec. 19a-252. (Formerly Sec. 19-117). Administration of lung disease control funds, including tuberculosis funds.
- Sec. 19a-253. (Formerly Sec. 19-119). Chronic disease hospitals: Admissions.
- Sec. 19a-254. (Formerly Sec. 19-120). Commitment of tuberculous persons.
- Sec. 19a-255. (Formerly Sec. 19-121). Treatment of persons with tuberculosis. Payment sources for treatment. Exchange of patient information permitted to facilitate Medicaid eligibility determinations.
- Sec. 19a-256. (Formerly Sec. 19-121a). Liability for cost of care after October 1, 1967.
- Sec. 19a-257. (Formerly Sec. 19-125). Support of patients with chronic illness other than tuberculosis.
- Secs. 19a-258 to 19a-261. (Formerly Secs. 19-126 to 19-129). Discharge of tuberculosis patients. Complaint against tuberculosis patient leaving hospital against advice. Apprehension of person leaving hospital before termination of commitment. Security facilities.
- Sec. 19a-262. (Formerly Sec. 19-133). Report and record of cases.
- Sec. 19a-263. (Formerly Sec. 19-136). Instruction by physicians to individuals.
- Sec. 19a-264. (Formerly Sec. 19-137). Instructions by director of health to physicians.
- Sec. 19a-265. Tuberculosis control. Emergency commitment.
- Sec. 19a-266. Breast and cervical cancer early detection and treatment referral program.
- Sec. 19a-266a. Gynecologic cancers information pamphlet.
- Secs. 19a-267 and 19a-268.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.