2011 Connecticut Code
Title 14 Motor Vehicles. Use of the Highway By Vehicles. Gasoline
Chapter 249 Traffic Control and Highway Safety
- Sec. 14-297. Definitions.
- Sec. 14-298. State Traffic Commission.
- Sec. 14-298a. Operation of motor vehicle exceeding posted clearance or load prohibited.
- Sec. 14-299. Traffic control signals. Right turn on red.
- Sec. 14-299a. Traffic signal preemption devices.
- Sec. 14-300. Crosswalks. Pedestrian-control signals. Regulation of pedestrians and motor vehicles at crosswalks. Pedestrians who are blind or have guide dogs.
- Sec. 14-300a. Pedestrian street markings near housing projects for elderly persons.
- Sec. 14-300b. Pedestrian use of crosswalks and roadways.
- Sec. 14-300c. Pedestrian use of roads and sidewalks. Required to yield to emergency vehicle.
- Sec. 14-300d. Operator of a vehicle required to exercise due care to avoid pedestrian.
- Sec. 14-300e. Application of pedestrian rights to solicitation of rides in a motor vehicle and walking on limited access highways.
- Sec. 14-300f. Vehicles to stop for school crossing guard. Penalties.
- Sec. 14-300g. Operation of golf carts. Equipment. Insurance.
- Sec. 14-301. Through ways. Stop signs.
- Sec. 14-302. "Yield" signs.
- Sec. 14-303. Designation of one-way streets.
- Sec. 14-304. Safety zones.
- Sec. 14-305. Bus stops and public service motor vehicle stands.
- Sec. 14-306. Taxi stands in front of hotels.
- Sec. 14-307. Parking restrictions. Regulations.
- Sec. 14-308. Loading and unloading.
- Sec. 14-309. Traffic safety measures and control devices; approval of State Traffic Commission.
- Sec. 14-310. Fraudulent or obstructive signs and signals.
- Sec. 14-311. Open air theaters, shopping centers and certain other developments affecting state highway traffic.
- Sec. 14-311a. New certificate for increase in parking spaces.
- Sec. 14-311b. Traffic controls for certain parking areas and commercial establishments.
- Sec. 14-311c. Developed parcels of land separately owned and utilized together for a single development purpose which affects state highway traffic.
- Sec. 14-312. Regulations.
- Sec. 14-313. Appeal.
- Sec. 14-314. Penalties.
- Sec. 14-314a. Periodic review of traffic control signals and signs.
- Sec. 14-314b. Injury to or removal of traffic control devices, signs or lights.
- Sec. 14-314c. Erection of signs to warn operators of presence of deaf persons. Regulations.
- Sec. 14-314d. Erection of signs stating the requirement of the use of signal lights when changing lanes.
- Sec. 14-315. Duties of Commissioner of Public Safety re street and highway safety and accident prevention.
- Secs. 14-316 and 14-317. Commissioners to serve without compensation; offices. Assistants.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.