2005 Connecticut Code - Chapter 814d — Commission on Children (contains Secs. 46a-126 to 46a-149)
- Sec. 46a-126. Commission on Children established.
- Sec. 46a-127. Appointment and terms of members. Expenses.
- Sec. 46a-128. Review of statutes. Report of findings and recommendations.
- Sec. 46a-129. Duties generally.
- Sec. 46a-130. Powers. Regulations.
- Sec. 46a-131. Information and assistance from state agencies. Acceptance of gifts.
- Sec. 46a-131a. Annual social health index report.
- Secs. 46a-132 to 46a-149.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.