2005 Connecticut Code - Chapter 814a — Deaf and Hearing Impaired Persons (contains Secs. 46a-27 to 46a-40)
- Sec. 46a-27. (Formerly Sec. 17-137l). State Commission on the Deaf and Hearing Impaired established. Provision of interpreter services. Regulations.
- Sec. 46a-28. (Formerly Sec. 17-137m). Commission members, meetings, expenses, staff.
- Sec. 46a-29. (Formerly Sec. 17-137n). Assistance from other government agencies; office space.
- Sec. 46a-30. (Formerly Sec. 17-137o). Powers to receive moneys, make contracts.
- Sec. 46a-31. (Formerly Sec. 17-137p). Commission to administer funds for interpreters.
- Sec. 46a-32. (Former Sec. 17-137r). Annual and interim reports of commission.
- Sec. 46a-33. (Formerly Sec. 17-137k). "Qualified interpreter" definition. Interpreters for the deaf or hearing impaired person in public proceedings or in proceedings provided by an employer or union. Interpreters to be provided upon request by educational facilities and human service agencies.
- Sec. 46a-33a. Registration of persons providing interpreting services.
- Sec. 46a-33b. Interpreting services provided by the commission.
- Secs. 46a-34 to 46a-40.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.