2005 Connecticut Code - Sec. 19a-529. (Formerly Sec. 19-612). Appeal from final order.

      Sec. 19a-529. (Formerly Sec. 19-612). Appeal from final order. Any person aggrieved by a final order pursuant to sections 19a-524 to 19a-528, inclusive, may appeal such order to the superior court for the judicial district in which the nursing home facility is situated in accordance with section 4-183. Such appeal shall have precedence in the order of trial to the same extent as provided in section 52-191. This section shall provide the exclusive procedure for appealing any such order.

      (P.A. 76-331, S. 7, 16; P.A. 77-452, S. 58, 72; 77-604, S. 17, 84; P.A. 78-280, S. 1, 127; P.A. 79-467, S. 6, 8.)

      History: P.A. 77-452 replaced court of common pleas with superior court, effective July 1, 1978; P.A. 77-604 made technical correction; P.A. 78-280 replaced "county" with "judicial district"; P.A. 79-467 added "facility" to nursing home reference; Sec. 19-612 transferred to Sec. 19a-529 in 1983.

      Cited. 13 CA 641, 642.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.