2005 Connecticut Code - Chapter 368r — Youth Camps (contains Secs. 19a-420 to 19a-434)
- Sec. 19a-420. (Formerly Sec. 19-539). Definitions.
- Sec. 19a-421. (Formerly Sec. 19-540). License required. Qualifications. Duration of validity. Fees.
- Sec. 19a-422. (Formerly Sec. 19-541). Requirements for licensing of camps. License to be displayed.
- Sec. 19a-423. (Formerly Sec. 19-542). Denial of license. Suspension, revocation or refusal to renew.
- Sec. 19a-424. (Formerly Sec. 19-543). Appeal.
- Sec. 19a-425. (Formerly Sec. 19-544). Penalty. Equitable relief.
- Sec. 19a-426. (Formerly Sec. 19-545). Inspection of facilities.
- Sec. 19a-427. (Formerly Sec. 19-546). Authorization to accept financial assistance.
- Sec. 19a-428. (Formerly Sec. 19-547). Regulations re safe operation, physical examinations and glucose monitoring for diabetes.
- Secs. 19a-429 to 19a-434.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.