2005 Connecticut Code - Chapter 368n — Houses of Assignation (contains Secs. 19a-345 to 19a-354)
- Sec. 19a-345. (Formerly Sec. 19-316). Houses of assignation, lewdness and prostitution, nuisances.
- Sec. 19a-346. (Formerly Sec. 19-317). Injunction.
- Sec. 19a-347. (Formerly Sec. 19-318). Disobeying injunction; penalty.
- Sec. 19a-348. (Formerly Sec. 19-319). Judgment and abatement; fees.
- Sec. 19a-349. (Formerly Sec. 19-320). Action by state's attorney. Fines.
- Sec. 19a-350. (Formerly Sec. 19-321). Owner may give bond.
- Sec. 19a-351. (Formerly Sec. 19-322). Penalty upon issuance of permanent injunction.
- Sec. 19a-352. (Formerly Sec. 19-323). Parties defendant.
- Secs. 19a-353 and 19a-354.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.