2005 Connecticut Code - Chapter 368k — Crematories (contains Secs. 19a-320 to 19a-328)
- Sec. 19a-320. (Formerly Sec. 19-165). Erection and maintenance of crematories. Certificates of inspection. Fees.
- Sec. 19a-321. (Formerly Sec. 19-166). Crematories at public institutions.
- Sec. 19a-322. (Formerly Sec. 19-167). Records and certificates.
- Sec. 19a-323. (Formerly Sec. 19-168). Cremation authorized. Cremation certificate required. Fee payable in certain cases.
- Sec. 19a-324. (Formerly Sec. 19-169). Penalty.
- Secs. 19a-325 to 19a-328.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.