2005 Connecticut Code - Chapter 368f — District Departments of Health (contains Secs. 19a-240 to 19a-249)
- Sec. 19a-240. (Formerly Sec. 19-105). Definition of "board".
- Sec. 19a-241. (Formerly Sec. 19-106). Formation of district departments. Board.
- Sec. 19a-242. (Formerly Sec. 19-107). Appointment of director of health. Removal. Sanitarians. Authorized agent.
- Sec. 19a-243. (Formerly Sec. 19-108). District rules and regulations. Powers of district. Meetings. Expenses.
- Sec. 19a-244. (Formerly Sec. 19-109). Qualifications, term and duties of director of health. Employees.
- Sec. 19a-245. (Formerly Sec. 19-110). Reimbursement by state.
- Sec. 19a-246. (Formerly Sec. 19-111). Withdrawal from district.
- Secs. 19a-247 to 19a-249.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.