2005 Connecticut Code - Chapter 246a — Motor Vehicle Emissions (contains Secs. 14-164b to 14-164m)
- Sec. 14-164b. Definitions.
- Sec. 14-164c. (Formerly Sec. 14-100c). Motor vehicle emissions systems. Emissions standards and inspections. Inspection facilities. Fees. Penalty.
- Secs. 14-164d and 14-164e. Failure to pass emissions test during inspection system's first year of operation. Maximum expenditure required to pass emission test.
- Sec. 14-164f. Severable provisions.
- Sec. 14-164g. Review of inspection agreement by legislative committee.
- Sec. 14-164h. Report to transportation committee re operation of program.
- Sec. 14-164i. Diesel-powered commercial motor vehicles emissions systems. Inspections. Regulations. Penalties. Definitions.
- Sec. 14-164j. Safety inspection account within Emissions Inspection Fund.
- Sec. 14-164k. Feasibility study re implementation of variable fee structure for inspection determined by mileage and extent of pollutants. Negotiated inspection agreement not to prevent implementation of variable fee structure.
- Sec. 14-164l. Agreement with nonprofit associations or organizations representing the interests of motor vehicle dealers or repairers.
- Sec. 14-164m. Emissions Enterprise Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.