2005 Connecticut Code - Chapter 236 — Definitions and Administration (contains Secs. 13a-1 to 13a-13a)
- Sec. 13a-1. Definitions.
- Secs. 13a-2 to 13a-3a. Highway Commissioner: Appointment; oath of office; powers and duties. Commuter parking facilities.
- Sec. 13a-3b. Entry on private property to repair damage caused by Transportation Department operations.
- Sec. 13a-4. Records. Court copies. Delegation of commissioner's authority to sign documents.
- Sec. 13a-5. Construction of roads and bridges for military purposes.
- Sec. 13a-6. Reimbursement by federal government.
- Sec. 13a-7. Layout, alteration, grading, discontinuance in cities and boroughs.
- Sec. 13a-8. Appointment and removal of town superintendent of highways and bridges.
- Sec. 13a-9. Qualifications; bond; salary.
- Sec. 13a-10. Powers and duties. Bills. Account.
- Sec. 13a-11. Adoption of town superintendent provisions.
- Sec. 13a-12. Repair of highways in boroughs. Damages for defects.
- Sec. 13a-13. Layout or repair of highways dividing towns.
- Sec. 13a-13a. Establishment of alternative design standards for roads and bridges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.