2022 Colorado Code
Title 14 - Domestic Matters
Article 7 - Parent and Child
Cross references: For support proceedings, see article 6 of title 19; for the "Uniform Interstate Family Support Act", see article 5 of this title; for the "Colorado Children's Code", see title 19.
- § 14-7-101. Commitment of Child - Parent Liable for Support
- § 14-7-102. Action by State or County for Support of Child
- § 14-7-103. District and County Attorneys to Report Actions
- § 14-7-104. Application of Article
- § 14-7-105. Recovery for Child Support Debt. (Repealed)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.