2022 Colorado Code
Title 13 - Courts and Court Procedure
Article 22 - Age of Competence - Arbitration - Mediation
Cross references: For capacity of a minor, fifteen years of age or older, to consent to receive mental health services from a physician or hospital, see § 27-65-103; for rights of minors with respect to the purchase of insurance, see § 10-4-104.
- Part 1 - Age of Competence - Transplant and Transfusion Limitation
- Part 2 - Uniform Arbitration Act
- Part 3 - Dispute Resolution Act
- Part 4 - Mandatory Arbitration - Civil Actions
- Part 5 - Colorado International Dispute Resolution Act
- Part 6 - Marijuana Contracts Enforceable
- Part 7 - Colorado Parental Notification Act
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.