2021 Colorado Code
Title 7 - Corporations and Associations
Article 80 - Limited Liability Companies
Part 8 - Dissolution
§ 7-80-801. Dissolution - Time and Notice of Dissolution
- A limited liability company formed under this article is dissolved:
- Upon the agreement of all members;
- At the time or upon the occurrence of the events stated in the operating agreement; or
- After the limited liability company ceases to have members, on the earlier of:
- The ninety-first day after the limited liability company ceases to have members unless, prior to that date, a person has been admitted as a member; or
- The date on which a statement of dissolution of the limited liability company becomes effective pursuant to section 7-90-304.
History. Source: L. 2003: Entire part R&RE, p. 2269, § 192, effective July 1, 2004. L. 2004: Entire section amended, p. 946, § 21, effective July 1. L. 2006: Entire section amended, p. 862, § 33, effective July 1.
This section is similar to former § 7-80-801 as it existed prior to 2004.