2020 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 38 - Property - Real And Personal
Article 35. Conveyancing and Recording
PART 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section 38-35-101. Acknowledgments - form - prima facie evidence.
- Section 38-35-102. When unacknowledged instruments prima facie evidence.
- Section 38-35-103. Acknowledgment before notary.
- Section 38-35-104. Acknowledged instruments as evidence.
- Section 38-35-105. Foreign instruments, prima facie evidence.
- Section 38-35-106. Deeds - acknowledgment, absent or defective - notice - deemed proper, when.
- Section 38-35-106.5. Written instruments - information regarding property description.
- Section 38-35-107. Recitals in deeds prima facie evidence - when.
- Section 38-35-108. Reference to some other instrument affects only the parties thereto.
- Section 38-35-109. Instrument may be recorded - validity of unrecorded instruments liability for fraudulent documents.
- Section 38-35-109.5. Recording of instruments conveying real property to public entities.
- Section 38-35-110. Lis pendens as notice - issuance of certificate - expiration.
- Section 38-35-111. Option to purchase - notice for one year only.
- Section 38-35-112. Certificate of death when properly recorded may be admitted as evidence.
- Section 38-35-113. Affidavits referring to death, intestacy, heirship, accepted as prima facie evidence.
- Section 38-35-114. Actions - parties to be named.
- Section 38-35-115. Execution by foreign representative of instrument regarding real estate prior to filing certified copies of order of appointment.
- Section 38-35-116. Variances in names in instruments affecting the title to real property.
- Section 38-35-117. Mortgages, not a conveyance - lien theory.
- Section 38-35-118. Homestead, how conveyed - claimant insane.
- Section 38-35-119. Release not a conveyance.
- Section 38-35-120. Record of first and last parcels includes intervening parcels.
- Section 38-35-121. Conveyance or reservation of a mineral interest - geothermal resources.
- Section 38-35-122. Inclusion of street address and assessor information with legal description - effect - validity of recording - interests in property - legislative declaration.
- Section 38-35-123. Liens - notice - current address.
- Section 38-35-124. Requirements upon satisfaction of indebtedness.
- Section 38-35-124.5. Effect of written payoff statement.
- Section 38-35-125. Closing and settlement services - disbursement of funds.
- Section 38-35-126. Contract for deed - escrow of tax moneys - written notice.
- Section 38-35-127. Unenforceability of prospective residential transfer fee covenants notice requirements for existing residential transfer fee covenants - written statement of transfer fee payable - affidavit - legislative declaration - definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.