There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 37 - Water And Irrigation
Article 87. Reservoirs
Editor's note: Pursuant to § 35-49-104, the provisions of §§ 37-87-101 to 37-87-108 and §§ 37-87-114 to 37-87-115 do not apply to reservoirs constructed as livestock water tanks as defined in § 35-49-103.
- Section 37-87-101. Storage of water.
- Section 37-87-102. Definitions - natural streams and use thereof by reservoir owners.
- Section 37-87-103. Notice of release of stored water.
- Section 37-87-104. Liability of owners for damage.
- Section 37-87-104.5. Notification of ownership of dam - when person in control deemed owner.
- Section 37-87-105. Approval of plans for reservoir - notice of modification.
- Section 37-87-106. Cost of inspections and observation. (Repealed)
- Section 37-87-107. Safety inspections - amount of water to be stored.
- Section 37-87-108. Withdrawal of excess water.
- Section 37-87-108.5. Emergency actions.
- Section 37-87-109. Complaint that reservoir is unsafe.
- Section 37-87-110. Engineer may use force.
- Section 37-87-111. Expense of examination.
- Section 37-87-112. Review of action of state engineer.
- Section 37-87-113. Breakage of reservoir - damages. (Repealed)
- Section 37-87-114. Penalty - disposition of fines.
- Section 37-87-114.4. Annual report.
- Section 37-87-114.5. Applicability of provisions - exemptions.
- Section 37-87-115. Damages.
- Section 37-87-116. Tax reduction where reservoirs located. (Repealed)
- Section 37-87-117. Landowner to submit plans. (Repealed)
- Section 37-87-118. State engineer's authority over construction. (Repealed)
- Section 37-87-119. Completion of dam. (Repealed)
- Section 37-87-120. Reduction in valuation for assessment. (Repealed)
- Section 37-87-121. Application to existing dams. (Repealed)
- Section 37-87-122. Erosion control dams.
- Section 37-87-123. Dam and reservoir information. (Repealed)
- Section 37-87-124. Restriction of facilities within reservoirs.
- Section 37-87-125. Notice of intent to construct impoundment structure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.