There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 18 - Criminal Code
Article 2. Inchoate Offenses
Editor's note: This title was repealed and reenacted in 1971. For historical information concerning the repeal and reenactment, see the editor's note following the title heading.
PART 1 ATTEMPTS
- Section 18-2-201. Conspiracy.
- Section 18-2-202. Joinder and venue in conspiracy prosecutions.
- Section 18-2-203. Renunciation of criminal purpose.
- Section 18-2-204. Duration of conspiracy.
- Section 18-2-205. Incapacity, irresponsibility, or immunity of party to conspiracy.
- Section 18-2-206. Penalties for criminal conspiracy - when convictions barred.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.