2020 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 14 - Domestic Matters
Article 13.7. Uniform Deployed Parents Custody and Visitation Act
Cross references: For the effective date of this article, see § 14-13.7-504.
Law reviews: For article, "Representing Military Parents Under Colorado's Uniform Deployed Parents Custody and Visitation Act", see 43 Colo. Law. 33 (June 2014).
PART 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section 14-13.7-101. Short title.
- Section 14-13.7-102. Definitions.
- Section 14-13.7-103. (Reserved)
- Section 14-13.7-104. Jurisdiction.
- Section 14-13.7-105. Notification required of deploying parent.
- Section 14-13.7-106. Duty to notify of change of address.
- Section 14-13.7-107. General consideration in custody proceeding of parent's military service.
- Section 14-13.7-201. Form of agreement.
- Section 14-13.7-202. Nature of authority created by agreement.
- Section 14-13.7-203. Modification of agreement.
- Section 14-13.7-204. Power of attorney.
- Section 14-13.7-205. Filing agreement or power of attorney with court.
- Section 14-13.7-301. Definition.
- Section 14-13.7-302. Proceeding for interim custody order.
- Section 14-13.7-303. Expedited hearing.
- Section 14-13.7-304. Testimony by electronic means.
- Section 14-13.7-305. Effect of prior judicial order or agreement.
- Section 14-13.7-306. Grant of caretaking or decision-making authority to nonparent.
- Section 14-13.7-307. Grant of limited contact.
- Section 14-13.7-308. Nature of authority created by interim custody order.
- Section 14-13.7-309. Content of interim custody order.
- Section 14-13.7-310. Order for child support.
- Section 14-13.7-311. Modifying or terminating grant of custodial responsibility to nonparent.
- Section 14-13.7-401. Procedure for terminating interim grant of custodial responsibility established by agreement.
- Section 14-13.7-402. Consent procedure for terminating interim grant of custodial responsibility established by court order.
- Section 14-13.7-403. Visitation before termination of interim grant of custodial responsibility.
- Section 14-13.7-404. Termination by operation of law of interim grant of custodial responsibility established by court order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.