2020 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 11 - Financial Institutions
Article 103. Organization and Corporate Functions
Editor's note: This article was added with relocations in 2003. Former C.R.S. section numbers are shown in editor's notes following those sections that were relocated.
PART 1 GENERAL CORPORATE POWERS
- Section 11-103-101. General corporate powers.
- Section 11-103-102. Trust, fiduciary, and agency powers - when authorized.
- Section 11-103-103. State bank organized as a limited liability company.
- Section 11-103-301. Incorporators.
- Section 11-103-302. Application fees.
- Section 11-103-303. Application for de novo charter or charter conversion.
- Section 11-103-304. Procedure for granting or denying charter.
- Section 11-103-401. Subscription calls.
- Section 11-103-402. First meetings of stockholders - director's oath - bylaws.
- Section 11-103-403. Stockholders' meetings - voting trusts - preemptive right - transfer of stock.
- Section 11-103-404. Waiver of notice - meeting or vote.
- Section 11-103-406. Dividends - when payable.
- Section 11-103-501. Directors and officers.
- Section 11-103-502. Directors' meetings - duties.
- Section 11-103-503. Waiver of notice - meeting or vote.
- Section 11-103-601. Director and officer insurance and fidelity bonds - legislative declaration.
- Section 11-103-602. Indemnification and personal liability of directors, officers, employees, and agents.
- Section 11-103-603. Deposit insurance - membership in federal reserve system - federal national mortgage association.
- Section 11-103-701. Merger or conversion.
- Section 11-103-702. Approval of merger by directors.
- Section 11-103-703. Approval by banking board.
- Section 11-103-704. Approval by stockholders - rights of dissenters.
- Section 11-103-705. Effective date of merger - certificate.
- Section 11-103-706. Continuation of corporate entity.
- Section 11-103-707. Conversion from state bank to national and vice versa.
- Section 11-103-708. Nonconforming assets.
- Section 11-103-709. Sale of all assets of bank, branch, or department.
- Section 11-103-801. Voluntary liquidation and dissolution.
- Section 11-103-802. Involuntary liquidation by banking board - reorganization.
- Section 11-103-803. Reorganization plan.
- Section 11-103-804. Liquidation by commissioner - procedure.
- Section 11-103-805. Federal deposit insurance corporation or successor as liquidator.
- Section 11-103-806. Assets sold or pledged as security.
- Section 11-103-807. Enforcement of directors' liability.
- Section 11-103-808. Emergency grant of new charter.
- Section 11-103-810. Preapproved shelf charter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.