2018 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 12 - Professions and Occupations
Article 8 - Barbers and Cosmetologists
§ 12-8-116. Fees
(1) Fees shall be as established pursuant to section 24-34-105, C.R.S.
(2) No fees shall be refunded.
(3) The executive director of the department of regulatory agencies shall determine the length of time for licensing periods and for license renewal periods, not to exceed three years.
(4) All fees for examinations, registrations, and licenses must be paid in advance, except as otherwise provided in this article.
(5) The director shall collect all fees and transmit the fees to the state treasurer, who shall credit the moneys pursuant to section 24-34-105, C.R.S. The general assembly shall make annual appropriations pursuant to section 24-34-105, C.R.S., for expenditures of the director incurred in the performance of his or her duties pursuant to this article, which expenditures must be made by vouchers and warrants drawn pursuant to law.