There is a newer version of this Part
2017 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 33 - Parks and Wildlife
Article 6 - Law Enforcement and Penalties - Wildlife
Part 2 - Traps, Poisons, and Snares
- § 33-6-201. Legislative declaration - scope and purpose of part
- § 33-6-202. Definitions
- § 33-6-203. General prohibition - penalties
- § 33-6-204. General exemptions - conduct "authorized by law"
- § 33-6-205. Exemption - departments of health
- § 33-6-206. Exemptions - nonlethal methods
- § 33-6-207. Exemption - landowners' protection of crops and livestock - definitions - authority of division and of department of agriculture
- § 33-6-208. Thirty-day period - administration - conditions precedent to use of exemption
- § 33-6-209. Poisons - labeling - definitions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.