2016 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 7 - Corporations and Associations
Article 60 - Uniform Partnership Law
§ 7-60-104. Rules of construction
(1) The rule that statutes in derogation of the common law are to be strictly construed shall have no application to this article.
(2) The law of estoppel shall apply under this article.
(3) The law of agency shall apply under this article.
(4) This article shall be so interpreted and construed as to effect its general purpose to make uniform the law of those states which enact it.
(5) This article shall not be construed so as to impair the obligations of any contract existing prior to April 17, 1931, nor to affect any action or proceedings begun or right accrued before said date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.