2016 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 7 - Corporations and Associations
Article 60 - Uniform Partnership Law
§ 7-60-102. Definitions
As used in this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) "Bankrupt" includes bankrupt or debtor under the federal bankruptcy code of 1978, title 11 of the United States Code, or insolvent under any state insolvency act.
(2) "Business" includes every trade, occupation, or profession.
(3) "Conveyance" includes every assignment, lease, mortgage, or encumbrance.
(4) "Court" includes every court and judge having jurisdiction in the case.
(4.7) "Limited liability partnership" means a partnership that has registered under section 7-60-144.
(6) "Real property" includes land and any interest or estate in land.
(7) (Deleted by amendment, L. 2004, p. 1421, § 67, effective July 1, 2004.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.