2016 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 35 - Agricultural
Pest and Weed Control
Article 10 - Pesticide Applicators' Act
§ 35-10-116. Qualified supervisor and certified operator licenses - expiration - renewal of licenses - reinstatement
(1) Licenses issued pursuant to section 35-10-115 shall be valid for a period determined by the commissioner, but the duration of such license shall not exceed three years.
(2) A licensee licensed pursuant to section 35-10-115 may have the option to apply to renew a license without further examination if he has completed, within the previous three years, the competency requirements established by the commissioner.
(3) A licensee shall submit a renewal application in the form and manner designated by the commissioner on or before the termination date of such license and shall pay a renewal fee in an amount determined by the commissioner.
(4) If the application for renewal of any license issued pursuant to section 35-10-115 is not postmarked on or before the expiration date of the license, a penalty fee of ten percent of the renewal fee shall be assessed and added to the renewal fee. No license shall be renewed until the total renewal fee is paid.
(5) If the application and fee for renewal of any license issued pursuant to section 35-10-115 are not received on or before the thirtieth day following the expiration date of the license, the license shall not be renewed and the licensee shall apply for a new license.
(6) Notwithstanding subsection (5) of this section, any license issued pursuant to this section that is not renewed on or before the expiration date of the license may be reinstated within one hundred eighty days after the expiration date upon:
(a) Application and payment of a reinstatement fee as determined by the commissioner; and
(b) Proof that all renewal requirements have been satisfied as of the expiration date of the license.
(7) Licenses not reinstated within one hundred eighty days after the expiration date shall not be reinstated. The former holder of such a license who wishes to be licensed shall apply for a new license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.