2016 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 35 - Agricultural
Pest and Weed Control
Article 10 - Pesticide Applicators' Act
§ 35-10-115. Qualified supervisor, certified operator, and private applicator licenses - examination - application - fees
(1) Each applicant for a qualified supervisor, certified operator, or private applicator license shall:
(a) Pass a written examination in each class or subclass of pesticide application, or device use, in which he or she wishes to be licensed;
(b) Possess the degree of experience and any other qualifications which may be required by the commissioner for licensure under this section; and
(c) If he wishes to be licensed to engage in aerial application of pesticides, possess a certificate issued by the federal aviation administration as specified in license qualifications adopted by the commissioner.
(2) Each applicant for licensure under this section shall submit an application providing all information in the form and manner the commissioner shall designate, including, but not limited to, verification that such applicant has complied with subsection (1) of this section.
(3) Each licensee shall be required to report to the commissioner, in the form and manner he shall designate, any change to the information provided in such licensee's application or in any such reports previously submitted, within fifteen days of such change.
(4) Each applicant for a license issued under this section shall pay a license fee in an amount determined by the commissioner, after review by the advisory committee created in section 35-10-125.
(5) The commissioner shall issue licenses to qualified private applicators on and after January 1, 2007. A license issued in Colorado by the United States environmental protection agency, issued to a private applicator before January 1, 2007, shall remain valid for purposes of this article through the expiration date of such license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.