2016 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 12 - Professions and Occupations
Article 39 - Nursing Home Administrators
§ 12-39-107. Administrator-in-training
(1) The board may grant admission into the nursing home administrator-in-training program to an applicant for a nursing home administrator's license who meets the board's criteria for education and experience, pursuant to section 12-39-107.5. Upon successful completion of the one-thousand-hour training period, the applicant is eligible to take the examination.
(2) (Deleted by amendment, L. 2009, (SB 09-169), ch. 225, p. 1024, § 8, effective May 4, 2009.)
(3) Every nursing home administrator-in-training shall register the fact of such training with the board in accordance with the rules and on forms provided by the board.
(4) The board shall, by rule, establish a monitoring mechanism that will provide oversight of the administrator-in-training program, including a requirement that an administrator-in-training submit periodic progress reports to the board.
(5) (Deleted by amendment, L. 99, p. 362, § 5, effective July 1, 1999.)
(6) The board may waive any portion required by subsection (1) of this section if it finds that the applicant has prior experience or training sufficient to satisfy requirements established by rule of the board.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.