2018 California Code
Probate Code - PROB
DIVISION 4 - GUARDIANSHIP, CONSERVATORSHIP, AND OTHER PROTECTIVE PROCEEDINGS
PART 3 - CONSERVATORSHIP
Part 3 enacted by Stats. 1990, Ch. 79.
- CHAPTER 1 - Establishment of Conservatorship 1800-1849.5
- CHAPTER 2 - Periodic Review of Conservatorship 1850-1853
- CHAPTER 3 - Termination 1860-1865
- CHAPTER 4 - Legal Capacity of Conservatee 1870-1901
- CHAPTER 5 - Disqualification From Voting 1910
- CHAPTER 6 - Sterilization 1950-1969
- CHAPTER 7 - Unwarranted Petitions 1970
- CHAPTER 8 - Interstate Jurisdiction, Transfer, and Recognition: California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act 1980-2033
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. California may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.