2018 California Code
Probate Code - PROB
DIVISION 4 - GUARDIANSHIP, CONSERVATORSHIP, AND OTHER PROTECTIVE PROCEEDINGS
PART 1 - DEFINITIONS AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
CHAPTER 3 - Notices
Unless the court for good cause dispenses with such notice, notice of the time and place of the hearing on a petition, report, or account, together with a copy of the petition, report, or account, shall be given to the same persons who are required to be given notice under Section 2581 for the period and in the manner provided in this chapter if both of the following conditions exist:
(a) A conservator of the estate has been appointed under Article 5 (commencing with Section 1845) of Chapter 1 of Part 3 for a person who is missing and whose whereabouts is unknown.
(b) The petition, report, or account is filed in the conservatorship proceeding under any one or more of the following provisions:
(1) Section 1861 or 2423.
(2) Article 7 (commencing with Section 2540) of Chapter 6 of Part 4.
(3) Section 2570, 2571, 2580, 2592, or 2620.
(4) Chapter 8 (commencing with Section 2640) of Part 4.
(5) Chapter 9.5 (commencing with Section 2670) of Part 4.
(6) Chapter 3 (commencing with Section 3100) of Part 6.
(Enacted by Stats. 1990, Ch. 79.)