2018 California Code
Probate Code - PROB
DIVISION 2 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
PART 14 - POWERS OF APPOINTMENT
Part 14 added by Stats. 1992, Ch. 30, Sec. 2.
- CHAPTER 1 - General Provisions 600-601
- CHAPTER 2 - Definitions; Classification of Powers of Appointment 610-613
- CHAPTER 3 - Creation of Powers of Appointment 620-621
- CHAPTER 4 - Exercise of Powers of Appointment 625-662
- CHAPTER 5 - Effect of Failure to Make Effective Appointment 670-676
- CHAPTER 6 - Rights of Creditors 680-684
- CHAPTER 7 - Rule Against Perpetuities 690
- CHAPTER 8 - Revocability of Creation, Exercise, or Release of Power of Appointment 695
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. California may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.