There is a newer version of this Part
2018 California Code
Health and Safety Code - HSC
DIVISION 105 - COMMUNICABLE DISEASE PREVENTION AND CONTROL
PART 1 - ADMINISTRATION OF COMMUNICABLE DISEASE PREVENTION AND CONTROL
Part 1 added by Stats. 1995, Ch. 415, Sec. 7.
- CHAPTER 1 - General Provisions and Definitions 120100-120115
- CHAPTER 2 - Functions and Duties of the State Department of Health Services 120125-120163
- CHAPTER 3 - Functions and Duties of Local Health Officers 120175-120250
- CHAPTER 3.5 - Communicable Diseases Exposure Notification Act 120260-120263
- CHAPTER 4 - Violations 120275-120305
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. California may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.