2016 California Code
Penal Code - PEN
PART 4 - PREVENTION OF CRIMES AND APPREHENSION OF CRIMINALS
TITLE 10 - COMMUNITY VIOLENCE PREVENTION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
14115. (a) First priority programs may additionally provide specific direct services or contract for those services in one or more of the program areas as necessary to carry out the recommendations of the commission when those services are not otherwise available in the community and existing agencies do not furnish them. Direct services may include, but are not limited to, any of the following:
(1) Training seminars for law enforcement and human service agencies and operatives.
(2) Crisis intervention training and counseling.
(3) Casework and program consultation with local human service providers.
(4) Drug and alcohol counseling and treatment referral.
(5) Conflict resolution training and services, including the principles and practices of conflict mediation, arbitration, and citizen tribunal programs.
(b) All direct services are subject to Section 5328 of the Welfare and Institutions Code.
(Added by Stats. 1984, Ch. 1709, Sec. 1.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. California may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.