2016 California Code
Business and Professions Code - BPC
DIVISION 1 - DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS
CHAPTER 3 - Funds of the Department
205. (a) There is in the State Treasury the Professions and Vocations Fund. The fund shall consist of the following special funds:
(1) Accountancy Fund.
(2) California Architects Board Fund.
(3) Athletic Commission Fund.
(4) Barbering and Cosmetology Contingent Fund.
(5) Cemetery and Funeral Fund.
(6) Contractors License Fund.
(7) State Dentistry Fund.
(8) Guide Dogs for the Blind Fund.
(9) Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation Fund.
(10) California Architects Board-Landscape Architects Fund.
(11) Contingent Fund of the Medical Board of California.
(12) Optometry Fund.
(13) Pharmacy Board Contingent Fund.
(14) Physical Therapy Fund.
(15) Private Investigator Fund.
(16) Professional Engineer s and Land Surveyor s Fund.
(17) Consumer Affairs Fund.
(18) Behavioral Sciences Fund.
(19) Licensed Midwifery Fund.
(20) Court Reporters Fund.
(21) Veterinary Medical Board Contingent Fund.
(22) Vocational Nurses Account of the Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians Fund.
(23) Electronic and Appliance Repair Fund.
(24) Geology and Geophysics Account of the Professional Engineer s and Land Surveyor s Fund.
(25) Dispensing Opticians Fund.
(26) Acupuncture Fund.
(27) Physician Assistant Fund.
(28) Board of Podiatric Medicine Fund.
(29) Psychology Fund.
(30) Respiratory Care Fund.
(31) Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Fund.
(32) Board of Registered Nursing Fund.
(33) Psychiatric Technician Examiners Account of the Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians Fund.
(34) Animal Health Technician Examining Committee Fund.
(35) State Dental Hygiene Fund.
(36) State Dental Assistant Fund.
(37) Structural Pest Control Fund.
(38) Structural Pest Control Eradication and Enforcement Fund.
(39) Structural Pest Control Research Fund.
(b) For accounting and recordkeeping purposes, the Professions and Vocations Fund shall be deemed to be a single special fund, and each of the several special funds therein shall constitute and be deemed to be a separate account in the Professions and Vocations Fund. Each account or fund shall be available for expenditure only for the purposes as are now or may hereafter be provided by law.
(c) This section shall become operative on July 1, 2016.
(Added by Stats. 2015, Ch. 395, Sec. 2. Effective January 1, 2016. Section operative July 1, 2016, by its own provisions. See prevailing section, as amended by Stats. 2016, Ch. 800.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. California may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.