2015 California Code
Penal Code - PEN
PART 2 - OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
TITLE 8 - OF JUDGMENT AND EXECUTION
CHAPTER 1.4 - Electronic Monitoring
1210.10. A county probation department shall establish the following standards as are necessary to enhance public safety:
(a) Standards for the minimum time interval between transmissions of information about the location of the person under supervision. The standards shall be established after an evaluation of, at a minimum, all of the following:
(1) The resources of the county probation department.
(2) The criminal history of the person under supervision.
(3) The safety of the victim of the persons under supervision.
(b) Standards for the accuracy of the information identifying the location of the person under supervision. The standards shall be established after consideration of, at a minimum, all of the following:
(1) The need to identify the location of a person proximate to the location of a crime, including a violation of probation.
(2) Resources of the probation department.
(3) The need to avoid false indications of proximity to crimes.
(Added by Stats. 2005, Ch. 484, Sec. 1. Effective October 4, 2005.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. California may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.