2011 California Code
Civil Code
DIVISION 2. PROPERTY [654 - 1422]
ARTICLE 7. Transfer of a Floating Home
Section 800.80

CA Civ Code § 800.80 (through 2012 Leg Sess) What's This?

A homeowner or his or her agent may advertise the sale or exchange of his or her floating home, or, if not prohibited by the terms of an agreement with the management, may advertise the rental of his or her floating home, by displaying a sign in the window of the floating home, or by a sign posted on the side of the floating home facing the dock or water or both, stating that the floating home is for sale or exchange or, if not prohibited, for rent by the owner of the floating home or his or her agent. The sign shall state the name, address, and telephone number of the owner of the floating home or his or her agent and may be at least 24 inches in width and 18 inches in height.

(Added by Stats. 1990, Ch. 1505, Sec. 1.)

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. California may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.