2009 California Civil Code - Section 3181 :: Article 2. Who Is Entitled To Serve A Stop Notice


3181.  Except for an original contractor, any person mentioned in
Section 3110, 3111, or 3112, or in Section 4107.7 of the Public
Contract Code, or furnishing provisions, provender, or other
supplies, may serve a stop notice upon the public entity responsible
for the public work in accordance with this chapter.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. California may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.