2020 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 2 - Motor Vehicle Registration and Licensing
Chapter 16 - Driver's Licenses Generally
Subchapter 3 - Penalties
§ 27-16-302. Unlawful use of license
(a) It is a misdemeanor for a person:
(1) To display, or cause or permit to be displayed, or have in the person's possession a cancelled, revoked, suspended, fictitious, or fraudulently altered driver's license;
(2) To knowingly assist or permit another person to apply for or obtain through fraudulent application or other illegal means an Arkansas driver's license;
(3) To lend the person's driver's license to another person or knowingly permit its use by another;
(4) To display or represent as one's own a driver's license not issued to the person;
(5) To fail or refuse to surrender to the Office of Driver Services, upon its lawful demand, a driver's license that has been suspended, revoked, or cancelled;
(6) To use a false or fictitious name in an application for a driver's license, to knowingly make a false statement, or to knowingly conceal a material fact or otherwise commit a fraud in an application;
(7) To permit an unlawful use of a driver's license issued to the person; or
(8) To do an act forbidden or fail to perform an act required by this chapter.
(b) The court in which a person is convicted under subsection (a) of this section shall send to the Office of Driver Services a record of the conviction within ten (10) days of the filing of the conviction with the court clerk.