2020 Arkansas Code
Title 18 - Property
Subtitle 2 - Real Property
Chapter 13 - Horizontal Property Act
§ 18-13-108. Bylaws
(a) The administration of every building constituted into horizontal property shall be governed by bylaws which shall be inserted in, or appended to, and recorded with the master deed.
(b) The bylaws must necessarily provide for at least the following:
(1) Form of administration, indicating whether this shall be in charge of an administrator or of a board of administration, or otherwise, and specifying the powers, manner of removal, and, where proper, the compensation thereof;
(2) Method of calling or summoning the co-owners to assemble, that a majority of at least fifty-one percent (51%) is required to adopt decisions, who is to preside over the meeting, and who will keep the minute book wherein the resolutions shall be recorded;
(3) Care, upkeep, and surveillance of the building and its general or limited common elements and services;
(4) Manner of collecting from the co-owners for the payment of the common expenses; and
(5) Designation and dismissal of the personnel necessary for the works and the general or limited common services of the building.