2019 Arkansas Code
Title 21 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 6 - Fees
Subchapter 4 - Officers of the Court
§ 21-6-402. Circuit Court Clerks - Miscellaneous Fees
(1) The fees to be charged by the clerks of the circuit courts for the following matters in the circuit courts in the state shall be as prescribed in this section.
(2) No portion of these fees shall be refunded.
(b) The fees shall be:
(1) For drawing and issuing, sealing any summons, $2.50
(2) For writs or executions 20.00
(3) For certificate and seal 5.00
(4) For making and preparing any transcript:
(A) Two dollars and fifty cents ($2.50) per page for the first one thousand (1,000) pages;
(B) Two dollars ($2.00) per page for pages one thousand one (1,001) through two thousand (2,000);
(C) One dollar and fifty cents ($1.50) per page for pages two thousand one (2,001) through three thousand (3,000);
(D) One dollar ($1.00) per page for pages three thousand one (3,001) through four thousand (4,000); and
(E) Fifty cents (50¢) per page for any page over four thousand one (4,001);
(5) For indexing each page .25
(6) For certifying costs 2.50
(7) For authentication certificate 5.00
(8) For filing an application for appointment to serve civil process under Supreme Court Administrative Order Number 20140.00
(9) For filing a renewal of an appointment to serve civil process under Supreme Court Administrative Order Number 20 50.00.
(c) The fees to be charged by the circuit court clerks of this state to the Department of Finance and Administration shall be as follows:
(1) For filing a certificate of indebtedness issued by the Department of Finance and Administration 8.00
(2) For filing a release of a certificate of indebtedness 6.00
(3) For an execution on a certificate of indebtedness filed by the Department of Finance and Administration 10.00.