2019 Arkansas Code
Title 21 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 6 - Fees
Subchapter 3 - County Officers
§ 21-6-308. Constables
(a) The quorum court may fix the salary of the constables that are elected within the jurisdiction of the quorum court.
(b) All constables in this state shall collect and account for all fees collected, and the fees shall be deposited with the county treasurer in the constable's jurisdiction not more than thirty (30) days after their collection.
(c) Constables shall collect and account for the following fees:
(1) For serving a warrant in a criminal case, for eachdefendant $ 2.00
(2) For taking a criminal to jail 2.00
(3) For summoning each jury before a justice of the peace 1.00
(4) For levying each execution 2.00
(5) For taking each delivery bond 1.00
(6) For summoning each witness .75
(7) For levying a writ of attachment 2.00
(8) For every return of non est on a writ, original orjudicial, or subpoena .20
(9) For return of nulla bona .20
(10) For attending a trial of each case in the court of ajustice of the peace .50
(11) For attending and calling court at each trial uponcontinuance .50
(12) For care of each prisoner while in actual custody foreach day .75
(13) For summoning each defendant 2.00.