There is a newer version of this Section
2019 Arkansas Code
Title 16 - Practice, Procedure, and Courts
Subtitle 7 - Particular Proceedings and Remedies
Chapter 123 - Civil Rights
Subchapter 4 - Religious Freedom Restoration Act
§ 16-123-403. Definitions
Universal Citation: AR Code § 16-123-403 (2019)
- As used in this subchapter:
(1) “Demonstrates” means meets the burdens of going forward with the evidence and of persuasion;
(2) “Exercise of religion” means religious exercise;
(3) “Government” includes a branch, department, agency, instrumentality, political subdivision, official, or other person acting under color of state law; and
(4) “State law” includes without limitation a law of a political subdivision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.