2019 Arkansas Code
Title 16 - Practice, Procedure, and Courts
Subtitle 6 - Criminal Procedure Generally
Chapter 90 - Judgment and Sentence Generally
Subchapter 14 - Comprehensive Criminal Record Sealing Act of 2013
§ 16-90-1408. Felony Convictions Ineligible for Sealing
(a) A record of a conviction of any of the following offenses is not eligible to be sealed under this subchapter:
(1) A Class Y felony, Class A felony, or Class B felony, except as provided in § 16-90-1406;
(2) Manslaughter, § 5-10-104;
(3) An unclassified felony if the maximum sentence of imprisonment for the unclassified felony is more than ten (10) years;
(4) A felony sex offense;
(5) A felony involving violence under § 5-4-501(d)(2); and
(6) A felony for which a person served any portion of his or her sentence as an inmate in the Division of Correction.
(1) A felony traffic offense committed in any type of motor vehicle if the person was a holder of a commercial learner's permit or commercial driver license at the time the felony offense was committed is not eligible for sealing under this subchapter.
(2) As used in this subsection, “traffic offense” does not include a parking violation, vehicle weight violation, or vehicle defect violation.