2019 Arkansas Code
Title 12 - Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, and Military Affairs
Subtitle 2 - Law Enforcement Agencies and Programs
Chapter 17 - State Drug Crime Enforcement and Prosecution Grant Fund
§ 12-17-107. Specific Use of Grant Awards
(a) Grant awards under this chapter shall be used specifically for:
(2) Personal services matching;
(4) Maintenance and general operations;
(5) Evidentiary purchases of controlled substances or information;
(6) Informant and witness compensation;
(11) Vehicle maintenance and repair;
(12) In-state training; and
(13) Travel expenses.
(b) Each grant award shall specifically provide for accounting and fiscal officer services.
(c) No grant awards shall be used for capital outlay or equipment purchases that exceed a cost of one thousand five hundred dollars ($1,500) per item.