2018 Arkansas Code
Title 8 - Environmental Law
Chapter 15 - Property Assessed Clean Energy Act
§ 8-15-102. Definitions
- As used in this chapter:
(A) "Bond" means a revenue bond or note issued under this chapter.
(B) "Bond" includes any other financial obligation authorized by this chapter, the laws of this state, or the Arkansas Constitution;
(2) "District" means a property assessed energy improvement district established in this state by law for the express purpose of managing the PACE program;
(3) "Governmental entity" means a municipality, county, combination of cities or counties or both, or statewide district;
(4) "Owner" means an individual, partnership, association, corporation, or other legal entity that is recognized by law and has title or interest in any real property;
(5) "PACE program" means a property assessed clean energy program under which a real property owner can finance an energy efficiency improvement, a renewable energy project, and a water conservation improvement on the real property; and
(6) "Person" means an individual, partnership, association, corporation, or other legal entity recognized by law as having the power to contract.