2018 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, or Welfare
Chapter 65 - Driving or Boating While Intoxicated
Subchapter 3 - Underage Driving or Boating Under the Influence Law
§ 5-65-305. Fines
(a) A person who pleads guilty or nolo contendere to or is found guilty of violating § 5-65-303 or § 5-65-310 shall be fined:
(1) Not less than one hundred dollars ($100) and not more than five hundred dollars ($500) for a first offense;
(2) Not less than two hundred dollars ($200) and not more than one thousand dollars ($1,000) for a second offense; and
(3) Not less than five hundred dollars ($500) and not more than two thousand dollars ($2,000) for a third or subsequent offense.
(1) For the purpose of determining a person's fine under this section, a conviction or suspension for violating § 5-65-103 or § 5-65-205 may be considered a previous offense.
(2) However, a conviction or suspension for § 5-65-103 or § 5-65-205 is considered only one (1) previous offense if the conviction or suspension arose out of the same criminal offense.