2018 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 2 - Motor Vehicle Registration and Licensing
Chapter 16 - Driver's Licenses Generally
Subchapter 5 - Administration Generally
§ 27-16-505. Notification of incompetency
- When any person is declared incompetent by reason other than minority in any county in the State of Arkansas, the probate clerk of the circuit court shall promptly notify the Office of Driver Services on such forms as the office shall prescribe:
(1) The date the person was declared incompetent;
(2) The address of the incompetent;
(3) The person or institution having custody of the incompetent; and
(4) The name of the guardian.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.