2017 Arkansas Code
Title 7 - Elections
Chapter 4 - Boards of Election Commissioners and Other Election Officers
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
§ 7-4-119. Disclosure required
- (a) A member of a county board of election commissioners shall report to the Secretary of State by January 31 of each calendar year any goods or services sold during the previous calendar year by himself or herself, his or her spouse, or any business in which the member or his or her spouse is an officer, director, or stockholder owning more than ten percent (10%) of the stock having a total annual value in excess of one thousand dollars ($1,000) to an office, department, commission, council, board, bureau, committee, legislative body, agency, or other establishment of:
- (1) The State of Arkansas;
- (2) A county;
- (3) A municipality; and
- (4) A school district.
- (b) The Secretary of State shall provide by rule for:
- (1) A form for the report; and
- (2) A procedure for the disclosure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.